Monday, August 8, 2016

Goverment in the Doctors office

I been screaming in pain for the past four plus hours. This has been a regular thing since my needed pain medication has been reduced to nearly nothing.
  My dog is very old ,blind and deaf. Today she went to the back yard pen and couldn't find her way back to the doggy door.
  A lot of people say I should euthanize her, since she can run and have a quality of life, like a dog deserves. I have had many dogs, and they all die. They will let you know when it's "Time". It never makes it any easier. But for now, she eats, poops outside and isn't in any pain.
 That's the real test. When she is in pain, I will know, and I will not let her suffer unnecessarily. She is 18yrs old, so it's not a matter of "Fixing her". She is simply old.
    Did you know a person can be charged with cruelty to animals? and receive a stiff fine and possibly jail time? if you keep a dog alive when it is in pain?

  Which is what had me thinking. I am in severe pain right now. I am, most every other night, screaming from severe, stabbing, shooting pain. Should I be euthanized? Why shouldn't a Doctor be fined or imprisoned for making me live in unnecessary pain?
  If I were a dog, I would have been euthanized a while ago. A LONG while ago. Ya, they make wheelchairs for dogs, Similar to the one I am confined too. Yes, I have shit in the house several times. Also, my apatite isn't even as good as my dogs, And there is no doubt I am in critical pain daily.  
     So why am I not reviving medical treatment and am being made to stay alive in miserable pain? Why am I not being treated as well as we treat our family pets? And why is nobody held accountable for this lack of treatment I receive?
   I have plenty of "Agencies" purported to have my best health as their priority interest, yet, here I am screaming, for five hours now. With nothing to treat this pain. This is bullshit! really.
   And why I am the only person who can find a doctor? get an appointment? or take care of my needs? What? with all these agencies, nobody has to do shit to help me overcome the bureaucracy of red tape. All I get is the: what they can't do for me, What about what they can do for me? Tell me I can't get an appointment without my medical records? (I did, twice) Tell me, "Nobody can prescribe that amount of medication". When that much and more hasn't been an issue for over ten years, and most recently, a Doctor told me, "...It's not an unreasonable amount of medication, considering..."And, "We can send someone over to do very little for you...". (except take up my time) Honestly. the list of what they can't do, is longer than what they can.

   If I were a dog, I would crawl off and die, except, a dog would be missed.

Now, I have appointments and obligations tomorrow, as most people do, But I am expected to be on point...even with little to no sleep the night before, I am also expected to call the doctors office 24hrs prior to missing any appointment. Or receive a bill.
 let me ask, How the hell am I suppose to predict pain? and I will be up all night the day before an appointment. And these stupid doctors make the appointment the day my prescription runs out.
 So, I better not run short or out, and miss my appointment, Because as if my life
isn't already now.......
    I'd be screwed!

No comments:

Post a Comment