Sunday, November 28, 2021

Almost there!!!

Why write a blog? cause your so smart and you want to help people? Haa-Ha. of maybe just to get it all out? Well, for me it's chronicling a problem in America today... for the disabled. Primarily the war on drugs and opioids.

 so for no particular reason I will tell you what I learned this thanksgiving...

Folks,
   I am writing this to my PA-C (latest henchmen) at GSPA, because I was completely unable to make my last appointment. In fact, I don't go anywhere. I can't

Sunday, rough night, not the worse, but I am a little sore from the contractions my body goes thru with each electrical shock. Life goes on. I will call early Monday morning to set up a time for a visit... or I should say, "As soon as I am able". While I understand the need to reduce everybody's pain medication, (for some reason), I have to say, for me, it's greatly diminished the quality of life, and more recently taken effect on my physical abilities. This Thanksgiving people asked how much weight I lost, and without saying as much, wondered about my physical health. Why are we as a society so afraid to approach the subject of death? Clearly, I understood they were also as worried about how poorly I look and am doing now that pain is a daily combatant. Like a dying dog, I don't run and play anymore. I just lie in bed, and now the consequences are obvious to anyone who seen my decline in this past year, See you soon, God willing. Edward Keith

I did see a few people this thanksgiving, and didn't like anything I heard! THIS, the newest attack on pain patients, I heard last week.... Bob, a friend who is disabled, been on pain meds for years and was active. He went thru this "REDUCE PAIN PATIENTS MEDICATION" approximately a year before me. and now...after his life has become less manageable (after med reductions), and he is now housebound...they did a wellness check.   Guess what?
  The powers that be, are now trying to section him!!!   Doctors are really going out of their way to help patients these days!
     My Uncle tells me, "Do NOT involve any of these so-called Helper bees, ie, doctors lawyers' police, etc. because they will only make you miserable. His wife, 94 yrs. old... never sees a doctor, and I am sure she is not in perfect health, but she is still alive...and most of all, happy.
   I am NOT happy.
 and here's the sad part.... the very few, who legitimately do want to help, cannot. Their hands are tied. Even with their best efforts, there is only so much a person can do with such powerful opposition.
   On that bombshell, I bid you all good day, I have much to consider,

 thanks for trying, 

And that is what I learned... so if you are disabled>or know someone, be careful what you say. I will be used to incarcerate you. even if you are being told, "We're here to help you"

No comments:

Post a Comment