Thursday, July 8, 2021

NOT DEAD YET! surprise

 Hello, I am writing this in a mental fog this afternoon, after 13hrs of sleepless sever lightening strike pain, but I feel I must say it, because there are people who are not in touch with my reality...in fact some believe I "Exaggerate" my pain.  Including some medical professionals. I sent this letter to my current ARPN, who has once again reduced my medications to in fact, less than half. 


Friday. I began experiencing breakthrough pain shortly after our last meeting, so when I returned home, I went immediately to bed and rested. The pain intensified at 9pm.My Rt kneecap was assaulted with sharp electrical shocks three zaps in rapid succession, every 4 seconds. This continued for 13hrs, and finally, I got three hours of sleep. I am physically and emotionally wiped out, yet I have to eat and attend my responsibilities. I hoped this would have reduced in the past 90+ days, but that is not the case. PLEASE ask around for any alternative pain abatement protocol. This was a new high having THREE break-thru episodes lasting over ten hours each in one week, and frankly each time I worry if it will be the last time. It really is that horrific Please help me.

   well, it is a seemingly beautiful day, I had plans. I am very hungry but physically limited to just how well I can perform daily living tasks. I know I cannot take any unnecessary chances as I am alone here, and cannot afford a dangerous fall. Of course, I will live, until I can't, but know this recent change to my health care has had enormous negative consequences.
     PLEASE, any help in finding a medical professional or care team that can take me off the strings of medical puppetry (ineffective medications), and restore a quality of life to where I can get back to being a productive valued member of society...give my live restored meaning....do try. I work on this whenever time allows, but at 4-6hrs daily, I am falling far behind on even the most basic of human needs we take advantage of, believe me, just being able to do want you need, when you need to do it is so underrated. I cannot even make a small meal.

Ed K
marginalized
patient

I am sure there is something that can be done. but who will step up?

No comments:

Post a Comment