Friday, November 20, 2020

kill all the irrelevant people, have your Doctor do it!!

 what have you been doing with yourself? I haven't been very lucky at sleeping...a lot of pain everyone has it, but there is little help for us these days. Covid and opiode being enemies of the Sate

if your not careful you will end up in a rehab/nursing home like "Town and Country" in Lowell where you will definitely contract COVID...I guess? eating and farting is probably all you can do. but at least you have a half change of surviving
  Me?  Ha Haa. doctors are being real shitty. they do not give your prescriptions any more, they fax them to the Pharmacy, so you can't even see how fucked up the refill dates are. Mine is going on 33 days and still nothing (on a 28 day refill)
    also, they send an email for a confirmation you will make the appointment on time, a week early!. question: if the appointment is a 2:30, why must I check in by 2:15...and at what point am I technically late? and then, why do I have to wait in the waiting room for 50 minutes and then in the exam room for another 20 minutes? At what point are THEY late?
  and I predict...yes, I said it...we will have to get a covid test every month two days prior to our appointment!!!
 anything and everything they can do to make it damn near impossible to get treated (poorly).
  rather talk on the on the video, but this works.
you can hate me,  it's easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment