Wednesday, October 12, 2016

2:20am opiode prescribing laws NH

I am up again all night struggling with vocal pain, that's pain so bad, you can't help being vocal (Screaming). It's been bad since my trauma, but now with no doctor able, it seems to continue with pain meds, it's at an all time high. I am trying to figure out why anybody would want to live like this? And what makes it harder, is I  know this pain is manageable...but I guess not by 2016 standards.
 I got nobody to talk to about this, Nobody reads my blog. The fact is, Nobody cares about other peoples pain. Certainly not the medical profession. They don't know what they're doing. Maybe that's why they call it, "Practicing" Medicine.
The medical care system is a joke to those of us who need it most.
But tonight I am not laughing.
I am crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment