Friday, March 25, 2016

POW MIA oir "War on Drugs"

There has to be said something about the countless Americans who have been captured, detained and even killed by a war started by the American people against the American people. This is another civil war. An unnecessary war. I love America, I can think of no place I would rather live, but America is a young country. Like many young countries, we have a lot to learn. And we do learn, slow. We tried to abolish alcohol with horrific results, and this "War on Drugs" is doing no better. I am not saying everyone who uses drugs is a saint, of course not. As in all populations, there are good and bad and some do need to be punished, accordingly. The mandatory sentence system has a big problem. If your reading this, you already know it.
   We are all to scared to speak up. It's time we do. I for one am sick to death seeing good people disposed of. Look to how other (Older) countries are handling to issue. America, sadly is doing, in my opinion, very badly. It can't go on, We can't let it go on. Children need their parents.
   We need our citizens back. The toll on society is too great to cookie cut justice, to streamline sentences. I do not have the answers, but I can clearly see what is not working now. and I am not alone, too many people are silent out of fear. Government should not be feared, it's our Government, let's be pro active and participate. Change is coming. It won't be perfect, be it will be better.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment