Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Justice or Just us ?

what do they mean by Justice? I am involved with a tenant landlord dispute. the landlord has hired a lawyer and the lawyer has manipulated the system, for lack of a better word, to help the landlord evict a tenant. the tenant a 75-year-old woman has no law degree.  So this is very easy for the lawyer.  I just want to get up in court and scream.  I am sure if I am witnessing this one injustice, that they has to be countless others.
I am absolutely sick to death with what I witness going on in this country.  Then forced to think, it must be happening in other countries also. so what do we do?
I sometimes wonder what I see an elderly angry person why they are so angry.  Now as I get older I am getting angrier also.  It is small wonder why so many are depressed, on drugs, alcoholics or suicidal.  I am not that far yet.  But I am so young.

No comments:

Post a Comment