Saturday, January 7, 2012

Beggerman, Theif?

Dog info
Ifound alink for an ultra sound clinic
but it has it's hoops and rings to jump thru
but still.
let be thankful
 for the ultra sound clinic info.
 I have not heard back from them yet.
I found a vet
 that will help me financially with possibly treating Tisha's CHF,
but he says all he needs is one x-ray
to see her heart
how big it is, and the shadow around it.
the draining,
 as long as I know is not going to save her life,
and understand she could go into shock and die.
maybe even sooner if she is a candidate for fluid drainage.
 if that is better than to see her trying to catch hr breath all day
 and coughing, he will help her and not hurt her.
 and charge me all I can afford

so, my question is can you do one x-ray for me please?
how much  would that cost me  please.?

I am sorry to have to keep bothering you about MY problems.
I have a simple life and my dog is the most important thing in my life
how sad is that?   She is with me all day, everyday
right by my wheelchair, she comforts me and makes me have to get out of bed
to feed her and take her outside.
I don't know what will happen when she is gone.

Ed  W                              
  O 
        O   ^__^
         o  (oo)_______
            (__)       )\/\
                ||----w |
                ||     ||
Bill and Jill, I spend all day trying to find a clinic or affordable care for myself and my dog. More doors are shut than even opened a crack. THIS is what happens when you cannot go to work anymore. My Teeth, my Pets, my family all suffer...not just me.In the past  I would just work over time or get a second job for anything I needed, even for luxuries I WANTED  in the past. and there was nothing I couldn't have if I wanted it.
now I can't even have, non-luxuries. I really believed workmens comp when they told me I would be afforded anything I could not do directly due to, or because of, my disablity. I also was told I would receive a settlement once I was ,
"Medically cleared". That was continuously postponed every time I asked about it.
Hey, can I work over time this week? I really could use the money. I was always better at earning money than I ever was at begging.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Disregard this correspondence since it has nothing to do with anything you are obligated to help me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment