Sunday, June 26, 2011

Heart Land Fart Land

HEARTLAND???@!!!     
and thank you for the clarification.
 I did receive my order and I am not delighted with the LED bulbs.
I had hoped for something much brighter than what I received.
The bulbs I purchased from Heart Land are no brighter than the bulbs I bought for $5.
 sadly to return these items would cost as much as I paid.

   It's so hard for a consumer to believe the claims ,made by some companies when even simple things like light-bulbs are questionable at best.

I know it's not your fault.
But I did feel the need to come forth and express my disappointment.
And now I was told that I had to join the shipping club because free shipping would no longer be available from Heartland.
But,
 my very next catalog says plainly,
"Free Shipping".

It's bad enough when a product doesn't meet your expectations,
 but when customer service can't even tell you a fact and lies for sales...
.well, It really puts that company in a very unfavorable light.
I will not recommend anymore of my friends to buy from Heartland,
 last time I did, I didn't even get a $10 reward
I was told.....
(I didn't follow protocol)
  Oh well, enough  of this.
A lesson learned is valuable enough.

 sincerely,
Sad Customer


weak products....weaker company

No comments:

Post a Comment