Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Commie Cast

Hello, it's been warm and I been away, BUT when I got back I had a mailbox full of mail. I opened my Comcast Bill and it was almost $100. Twice the regular price. It appears someone went and upgraded me service to include HBO and Internet. I already have Internet with Fair point. I don't think I need two ISP's.
   I did what anyone would do, I called, spoke for about 45 minutes and was hung up on. No, never got a call back. I tries to call them again and am having nothing but that same old Comcast frustration. Mind you the $100 was only for ISP and TV. I am now looking over different plans for the infamous triple play. 
Q) How can a third party sell Comcast for less than Comcast can offer it to me?? What do I do?? Has anybody actually received a triple play package for anything near $99. What about all these installation fees? Play it in... what's to install?
  anyhow, if anybody can suggest a better plan than Comcast offers, OR if anybody knows a way in which a person can negotiate with Comcast... Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment