Wednesday, October 7, 2026

can't get a doctor without having a doctor

Dear K*****,

    I have been looking for a couple weeks now. I found a provider, but they don't take Wellness....I'm not sure what they do accept. I been getting the run-a-round, so it seems. I get blocked with every doctor I call or write. eventually every conversation ends with, "Sorry, have a nice day"
   I will keep trying, but with my reduced quality of life, I get so little done. I was hoping there was a service for those of us that have trouble navigating the health field.
   I can tell you all about floor coverings, but nothing about what, where, who or why- which witch-doctor to choose. The worse that can happen is I get a bad doctor. and I have had them before, years ago. when I didn't know better.
    My last doctor, who was best, closed practice due to "New" rules for dispensing pain killers.
Did I tell you? I am confined to a wheelchair, and have no legs? Not paralyzed, not stumps, Nothing...No Legs at all.    well I do have pain, daily (And nightly). bad to intolerable.
and lately, it has become unbearable.
    Sure, we all have problems. I find myself wondering about the "recluse old man" down the street, or the "Cat Lady" on the next block, who cannot, for many reasons even articulate their needs. Yet need medical attention.
While I still can try, I want to get help.
\    Still don't know just what to do. This must be how it starts. (And ends).

I will continue doing what I been doing, which is exactly what you recommend, And I feel I may be crazy to think, doing the same thing over and over-----expecting different results, will work. But here I go.

Thank you for your time and concern. God Bless.
  Sincerely,
Ed Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment