Sunday, April 8, 2012

Headlight problems resolved!!!


Getting very few actually finished.
every time I think I am caught up or closing in
something new happens that takes my full
attention.
what really hurts is having to have other people do most of the work for me.

EX: the other day I wanted to aim the headlights on my convertible.
we, (Me and another) took it all apart, painted the buckets, reassembled it all with new hardware
and all the sudden the lights didn't fit properly.
Hmm, that must be the problem my buddy say's.
I encourage him to re-access everything, but he's sure there's a problem.
Problem was there are inside and outside headlight buckets.
AND a left set and a right set!!!
four buckets for four bulbs. all each have their own place to be.
Took another "Helper" (One that listens) to follow my instructions.
pull it all apart again!!! and do it correctly.
Should be OK...if it ever gets nice enough out I can
take the convertible out for a ride!!!
two days to do four hours work.....Disability is a lot more than most realize.
it encompasses your entire life.

so next I need to fit a bigger carb and new exhaust
on my project three wheel gas powered 125cc
handicap trike. I just re-geared it so it should break 65mph this year!
lot's of assembly left however. I had it down to the piston and the
bike down to the frame. full restoration.
but that's what winter is for.

good luck with all you have to do.

I am still looking for a class A RV for a reasonable price.
Prefer a 70's thru mid 80's Winni. or the like.
if you see a running good deal let me know, OK?

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment